PLEASE NOTE: the following applies only when a driver has accepted his tour with the green doll and remains logged in during the entire tour. Ensure that the device is charged during the entire tour.
If a driver does send GPS updates, but has a score of around 4-6 points, take the following steps:
Android only: 3 steps
1. Turn on location/GPS ANDROID
- Open the telephone settings
- Go to "Location"
- Switch on location provision to 'highly accurate'
2. Permission for location
- Open your phones setting
- Open 'Apps' or 'Applications'
- Search for App2Track in the list
- Give permission to use Location and Storage
3. Battery settings
When App2Track is automatically logged out, this may be due to the settings of your Android phone. See a simple instruction for this underneath(click on your device. If your device is not listed down below, feel free to ask us for assistance):
Apple iPhone: 2 steps
For iPhone it is important that the steps below are checked. This could be the solution to the problem.
1. Location on
- Open your phones settings
- Go to 'Privacy'
- Go to 'Location services'
- Turn 'Location services'on
2. Permission to location
- Search for "App2Track" in the app list
- Allow access to location 'Always' (this prevents the GPS from falling out)